Today’s post is brought to you by Zatarain’s crab boil and our friend Annissa who recommended it to us. It is also brought to you by the letter E, the number 6, and viewers like you.
The directions for this one are pretty simple:
1. Obtain chosen seafood. (We used shrimp, unpeeled)
2. Obtain a box of Zatarain’s seafood seasoning.
3. Obtain a lemon, cut into quarters, and some salt.
4. Throw everything into a pot of water, bring to a boil, and then throw in the shrimp.
5. Boil for 1 minute, then allow the pot to sit for 15-20 minutes before draining.
6. If you forget any of these steps, look on the side of the seasoning box where they are printed.
This was definitely a quick and easy way to make shrimp, and it added a nice ocean-y taste to them, although it was a bit messy to eat, as you can see from the picture. When it comes to seafood seasonings Old Bay will always be number one in my book, probably because I’m from Maryland, but Zatarain’s was a worthy alternative.